Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) 2023 Graduate Programme
Eligible and interested candidates are currently being sought to participate in the Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme 2023. This program provides opportunities in Life Insurance and General Insurance fields.
Deloitte is a prominent international firm that offers a wide range of services, including audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. The Deloitte organization, consisting of member firms and related entities operating in over 150 countries and territories, serves a substantial portion of the Fortune Global 500® companies, reaching up to 90% of them.
Company/Organisation(s): Deloitte Organization, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 – 24 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
| What to Expect
To render assistance in AIS, under clear instruction and guidance of the Manager/Senior Manager/Partner on allocated assignments undertaken.
The details of this would be:
• Running and implementing project based work
• Liaising with teams to ensure buy-in into the project
• Reporting of progress of work to management and clients
• Communication with clients to understand needs and demands
• Management of deadlines and reporting
• Identifying opportunities to improve engagement success and profitability.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS):
- BSc Actuarial & Financial Mathematics
- BSc Honours Actuarial Science
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Problem & Analytical skills
- Mathematical and statistical methods and analysis
- Listening and interviewing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strategic thinking ability – ability to envision future
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Demonstrate lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
- Attention to detail
Application procedure for the Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) (How to apply):
To apply for the Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme, interested individuals must complete and submit the online application form through the official application portal. It is important to note that the application will only be considered complete if the following documents are attached:
- Comprehensive CV
- Copy of identification document
- Copy of high school (matric) certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
If you encounter difficulties in uploading multiple documents, you can consolidate the required attachments into a single file or PDF and submit it that way.
Please be aware that this job advertisement provides a brief overview of the necessary qualifications, and if shortlisted, candidates will receive a comprehensive list of required capabilities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website