African Export-Import Bank Internship Opportunities 2023
Young Africans who are qualified and interested in the financial sector are welcome to apply for the African Export-Import Bank Internship 2023/24. The internship program is designed to assist young Africans in advancing their careers and contributing to the growth of trade opportunities in Africa.
Afreximbank, a financial institution created to support and finance trade within and outside of Africa, provides internship opportunities to deserving students. This program aims to equip interns with a deeper understanding of the Bank’s goals and strategies, which they can apply to their future careers, resulting in direct advantages for both the Bank and African trade as a whole.
Company/Organisation(s): The African Export-Import Bank
Program Type: Student Internship
Program Location: Egypt
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the African Export-Import Bank Internship 2023:
- Students with proven enrollment in full time undergraduate or post graduate study programmes in a recognised institution. The Bank will be especially interested in candidates whose field of study is in the following fields: economics, business administration, finance, accounting, social sciences, statistics, law or related fields.
- Nationals of the Bank’s member states.
- Fluency in English or French and a working knowledge of the other. Knowledge of Arabic or Portuguese will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be aged between 20 and 32 in the year in which they apply for the internship.
- Any other applicants as may be approved by the President.
Internship Benefits for the African Export-Import Bank Internship 2023:
- Before commencement, coverage of reasonable return fare transport costs to their internship location.
- A monthly tax free stipend of USD 800 payable at the end of each month, to help defray living cost.
- Accommodation in a hotel chosen by the Bank (bed and breakfast only) for one week during the induction period, on arrival to the internship location for interns, basing on their previous location.
- Transfer to the hotel on arrival and vice versa on departure.
- Relevant visa for the duration of the internship programme, if so required.
Application Procedures for the African Export-Import Bank Internship 2023 (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates who wish to apply for the African Export-Import Bank Internship 2023/24 are required to fill out an online application form and provide the following necessary details:
- A letter of application.
- A current copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A valid passport copy.
- Certified copies of relevant academic certificates.
- A recommendation letter for the internship from their current educational institution, which should include the proposed duration of the internship, limited to six months.
- A brief statement of intent, no longer than one A4 page, outlining what they hope to gain from the internship programme.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information Visit the Official Website