Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
The Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2023 has opened up its applications, with the objective of enhancing and reinforcing the entrepreneurial environment in Nigeria. The programme’s objective is to enable young people to create and advance their business concepts and transform into accomplished entrepreneurs. This will be achieved by offering them appropriate opportunities, expertise, and market access through a thriving entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Orange Corners offers a six-month incubation program to support young entrepreneurs. Additionally, Orange Corners acts as a mediator between these creative entrepreneurs and the private sector, delivering significant benefits to all parties involved. The initiative is a collaboration between a local service provider and the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Company/Organisation(s): Government of Netherlands
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Requirements and Eligibility criteria for the Orange Corners Incubation Programme for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
• The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
• The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Benefits for the Orange Corners Incubation Programme for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs:
- Skills development: Collective and individual workshops on the stages of the creation of social enterprises.
- Coaching and mentoring: Personal development week, collective workshops in soft skills, mentoring.
- Personalised follow-up: Advisory board (strategic committee), collective.
- Events and networking: Professional meetings, events organised by incubates.
- Accommodation and domiciliation: Access to the incubator space, reduced price for commercial domiciliation.
Application for the Orange Corners Incubation Programme for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (How to apply):
To apply, complete all mandatory fields on the online application form and submit it. You should check your inbox frequently to find out if you are one of the 50 chosen semi-finalists. These 50 individuals will be required to attend a two-day bootcamp, which will be judged by a panel, to determine who will be selected for the incubation programme. The bootcamp performance will be the basis of the selection process, and 20 young entrepreneurs will be chosen to participate in the six-month programme at the end of it.
Application Deadline: 17th June, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website