Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2023 Post-Graduate Scholarships
Applications are being sought from eligible individuals for the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2023/2024 Post-Graduate Scholarships. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the 2023/2024 Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) Post-Graduate Scholarships.
With regards to this objective, the Nigerian Academy of Engineering (NAE) is accepting applications from eligible Nigerian graduates who possess the required qualifications and are interested in participating in the 2023/2024 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, acting on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, places a strong emphasis on the training and development of human resources. Candidates who are interested in this opportunity are encouraged to carefully review the provided information and proceed to apply for the available scholarships.
SEE ASLO: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE).
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Nigerian and Overseas Universities
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Post-Graduate Students
Nationality: Nigerian Students.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2023 Post-Graduate Scholarships:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click: https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance2024.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Scholarship Benefits for the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2023 Post-Graduate Scholarships:
- Tuition fees
- Field trips
- Living expenses support
- Return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Application Procedures for the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2023 Post-Graduate Scholarships (How to Apply):
To apply for the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) 2023/2024 Post-Graduate Scholarships, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Click on “Register Now” to create a new account.
- Proceed to your email inbox to activate your account by clicking on the provided link.
- Return to the scholarship site by visiting scholastica.ng.
- Enter your registered email address and password to create your profile.
- Fill in the required personal details, including the National Identification Number (if available), undergraduate and postgraduate sections. Ensure that the information matches the names on all supporting documents. Note that the secondary level and bank details sections should be left blank, and there is no need to download the undergraduate profile verification form.
- Upload only the applicable documents as specified in the “Requirements” section.
- After uploading the documents, double-check them to avoid any errors.
- Review all the application information to ensure accuracy.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit your application either at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2023 or by returning to the home page at http://www.scholastica.ng/ and selecting the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page.
- Once you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive an email confirming its completion.
- To Overseas category applicants: “Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
- Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
For more information Visit the Official Application