HFG Distinguished Scholar Awards for Researchers 2023
The HFG Distinguished Scholar Awards for the 2023/24 cohort are currently accepting applications from eligible candidates. The Harry Frank Guggenheim (HFG) foundation is open to proposals from the natural and social sciences that focus on addressing pressing issues of violence in today’s world.
The majority of the grants offered fall in the bracket of $15,000 to $45,000 per year, which can be awarded for a duration of one or two years. Proposals requesting larger sums and longer duration may also be considered, but a strong rationale must be provided. The grants are intended for individuals or, in exceptional cases, two or three principal investigators for specific research projects, and not for general research support. Institutions are not eligible to receive awards for institutional programs. It is important to note that individuals who receive research grants may be required to pay taxes on the awarded funds.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for me HFG Distinguished Scholar Awards for Researchers 2023:
- Applicants for the award may be citizens of any country.
- While almost all recipients of these awards possess a Ph.D., M.D., J.D., or equivalent degree, there are no formal degree requirements for the award.
- Award may not be used to support research undertaken as part of the requirements for a graduate degree.
- Applicants need not be affiliated with an institution of higher learning, although most are college or university professors.
- Demonstrate excellent research abilities.
Application Procedures for the HFG Distinguished Scholar Awards for Researchers 2023 (How to Apply):
Those who wish to be considered for the HFG Distinguished Scholar Award 2023 must fill out an online application prior to the application deadline. To access the application and guidelines, applicants are required to create an account.
Application Deadline: August 1st, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website