Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence 2023 Grants Programme
The Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence Grants Programme is currently accepting applications from highly qualified and eligible postdoctoral candidates for both Long-term and Short-term scholarships.
Grant Sponsor(s): Wallonia-Brussels International
Host Institution(s): Universities of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation
Grant Worth: Full Research Grant
Number of Awards: Several
Grant Level: Doctoral & Postdoctoral
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence 2023 Grants Programme:
- Applicant researchers from any country
- Applicants with a degree of doctor by a given foreign university
- Applicants wishing to carry out a postdoctoral programme in higher education institutions organised or subsidised by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
Benefits for the Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence 2023 Grants Programme:
- Monthly amount 2.120 euros covering living expenses, accommodation, educational materials and travel expenses within the country;
- Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI) will cover international travel costs (one round trip for the total duration of the programme);
- WBI covers “healthcare” insurance for non-EU fellows;
- WBI takes responsibility for “repatriation assistance” insurance (only for long-term scholarships).
Application Procedures for the Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence 2023 Grants Programme (How to Apply):
In order to apply for the Wallonia-Brussels International Excellence Grants program, applicants must complete the application form and its required appendices, which include a Declaration of Additional Funding (template on page 10), a minimum of two letters of reference (template on page 11) from academic faculty who can assess the quality of the applicant’s work, and a letter of invitation or agreement from the host university or professor(s) overseeing the research. The completed form and appendices, along with copies of relevant diplomas, must be typed and combined into a single PDF file no larger than 10 MB and sent by email directly to the program manager. It is the applicant’s responsibility to secure a host university, and WBI does not intervene in this process.
Application Deadline: For long-term scholarships (No later than the 1st of March)
For short-term scholarships: February and May 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website