FCMB 2023 Global Entrepreneurship Program for Nigerians
The Global Entrepreneurship Week Program, organized by First City Monument Bank Limited, is designed to furnish educational resources and grants to enhance the businesses of participating Applicants
FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program aims to assist business owners who need seed funding to scale up their businesses and provides the leverage it needs
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited, a part of the FCMB Group Plc, stands as a key player in the Nigerian financial services sector, boasting subsidiaries that lead in their specific markets. Having undergone a successful shift towards being a retail and commercial banking-focused group, FCMB remains committed to standing out through the provision of outstanding services. The bank aims to contribute to the growth and realization of the personal and business aspirations of its customers
SEE ALSO: Latest Contests
Company/Organisation(s): FCMB Group Plc
Program Type: Competition
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Stated
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program:
- Applicants should operate an existing and operational business.
- The business must have been operational for at least 12 months.
- They must possess a comprehensive business plan.
- Applicants must have an active FCMB account with a minimum balance of N5,000.
- In the case of WSMEs, the primary applicant must hold any one of the following:
- A minimum stake of 51% ownership
- The business should have at least 20% ownership from a minimum of three female members within the management team
- Or the business can be solely owned
- Applicants must use the competition winnings for business-related purposes, as outlined in their application. T&Cs apply.
- Applications must be submitted by the specified deadline, and late submissions will not be considered.
Benefits for the FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program:
- 1-month FREE business training valued at N250,000.
- FREE business spotlight.
- Get a chance to be one of the 5 entrepreneurs to get N1 Million in business grants each.
Application Procedures for the FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program (How to apply):
Those keen on applying for the FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Program can utilize the provided link to finalize their application procedures
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023
For more information visit the official website