UNDP 2023 Graduate Programme Pool for Recent Graduates (Fully-funded)
The UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) is currently seeking individuals to join the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool. This program represents the second round of the 2-year Graduate Programme and aims to provide talented graduates with an exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to multilateral cooperation and sustainable development. It serves as a valuable entry point into UNDP and the broader United Nations system.
The Graduate Programme aims to equip exceptional young graduates with the necessary skills and experience to launch a career in the field of international development. By participating in the program, individuals can contribute to accelerating progress towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. The program empowers participants to actively work towards building better futures and making a positive impact in the world.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a global organization dedicated to promoting sustainable development and addressing the world’s most pressing challenges. Established in 1965, the UNDP works in partnership with governments, civil society, and the private sector to foster inclusive growth, reduce poverty, and promote equality. Through its wide range of programs and initiatives, the UNDP focuses on areas such as poverty eradication, democratic governance, climate change mitigation, crisis response, and gender equality. The organization provides technical expertise, financial resources, and policy advice to help countries achieve their development goals and improve the well-being of their people. The UNDP plays a vital role in promoting human development and building a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs
Company/Organisation(s): United Nation Development Programme UNDP
Program Location: UNDP Regions
Program Duration: 2 years
Available Slot: 40
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: See Nationals from the countries listed (below)
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the UNDP Graduate Programme for Graduates:
- A completed Master’s degree in a relevant field (with not more than 2 years of work experience) or
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (with a minimum of 2 years and not more than 3 years of relevant, paid work experience)
- We encourage applications from a wide range of relevant degree courses:
- To be eligible for the Programme and Policy stream, you will likely have graduated in one or more of the following areas: political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science or a related field. Please review UNDP’s areas of work.
- To be eligible for the Corporate Operations stream, you will likely have graduated in one or more of the following areas: business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, human resources management, economics, data management, or a related field.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you are fluent in English and able to work effectively in a professional context.
- Nationals from the countries listed are particularly encouraged to apply: Angola, Antigua & Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic , Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Iran, Kiribati, Kosovo, Libya, Marshall Islands, Morocco, Nauru, Nicaragua, Niue, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Rep. of Montenegro, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Suriname, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Vanuatu.
Benefits for the UNDP Graduate Programme for Graduates
- Applicants participating in UNDP Graduate Programme Pool for Recent Graduates will receive the following benefits:
- A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance and on availability of funding).
- A competitive entry-level salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and your duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
- Pension contributions.
Application Procedures for the UNDP Graduate Programme for Graduates (How to Apply):
To apply for the UNDP Graduate Programme Pool for Recent Graduates, interested applicants are required to submit their applications online through Cappfinity, a renowned company specializing in graduate recruitment and strengths-based assessment. If your application meets the specified requirements outlined in the vacancy announcement and catches the interest of UNDP, you will receive an invitation to complete online tests designed to evaluate the competencies mentioned earlier. These tests can typically be taken using either a computer or a mobile device, unless stated otherwise.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website