UNICEF 2023 Graduate and Student Internships ( Fully funded)
If you are a recent graduate or currently studying and have an interest in working with UNICEF, there is an opportunity for you to apply for UNICEF internships and career opportunities. This opportunity is open to highly motivated and talented individuals who are seeking to gain valuable practical work experience. By participating in these programs, you can seize the chance to work directly with UNICEF and contribute to their mission.
The UNICEF Internship Programme provides global internship opportunities for students at the undergraduate, master’s, and PhD levels, regardless of their academic background. This program offers a chance to gain practical, hands-on experience with UNICEF. Additionally, recent graduates who have completed their studies within the past two years are also eligible to apply for these internship opportunities.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Internship Location: UNICEF Regions
Internship Duration: Six and twenty-six weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the UNICEF 2023 Graduate and Student Internships:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
Internship Benefits for the UNICEF 2023 Graduate and Student Internships:
- Successful applicants for the UNICEF Internship/Career Program for Students and Recent Graduates will receive the following benefits:
- UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
Application Procedures for the UNICEF 2023 Graduate and Student Internships (How to Apply):
To be considered for the UNICEF Internship/Career Program for Students and Recent Graduates, applicants should follow these steps:
- Identify a vacancy that interests you and click on the “Apply Now” button. Follow the instructions provided for the application process.
- Thoroughly review the requirements for each internship opportunity and tailor your profile to highlight your suitability for the specific role.
- Create a compelling profile that effectively showcases your skills, qualifications, and experiences. Use application and assessment tips to increase your chances of securing your dream job.
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By following these steps, you can enhance your chances of being considered for the UNICEF Internship/Career Program and potentially securing an internship or job opportunity with UNICEF.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website