Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates 2023/2024
Dangote Cement Plc has announced the commencement of its Graduate Trainee programme for the 2023/24 period, and is inviting applications from enthusiastic and self-motivated young graduates who possess a high potential for growth. Dangote Cement Plc is the foremost cement company in Sub-Saharan Africa.
As a strategic measure to contribute to the growth of African economies and attract talented individuals to the organization, the graduate trainee program has been initiated. This program will offer trainees exposure to the fundamentals of cement manufacturing process as well as global business operations.
The 12-month structured training program known as our Graduate Trainee Programme offers young graduates outstanding prospects to embark on a professional career within a world-class enterprise. This program provides unparalleled opportunities for professional development and progression in a high-tech, diverse, and multicultural environment.
SEE ALSO: Checkout Latest Internship
Company/Organisation(s): Dangote Cement Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Possess bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2022 and Application Closing Date.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates) at the time of application
- Possess minimum 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Have previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
Benefits for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Graduate Trainee Responsibilities
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
Application Procedures for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates who wish to apply for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 should submit their applications through the internet and ensure that all necessary details are included.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information Visit the Official Website