President’s Scholars of Excellence Program 2024 at University of Toronto
The President’s Scholars of Excellence 2024 at University of Toronto plans to recognize and honor around 150 exceptionally qualified students who are applying for undergraduate study
Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for these scholarships upon admission.
The University of Toronto, leading the way of education in Canada, has an academic path for every student. Whether your heart is drawn to the arts, the sciences, or both, there’s always a program for you
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Canada
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Number of Awards: 150
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program:
- domestic and international secondary school students
- applying to first year of direct-entry, undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto
- scholarships are automatically awarded based on distinction upon admission
Benefits for the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program:
- A $10,000 entrance scholarship in first year (non-renewable).
- Access to meaningful part-time on-campus employment during your second year.
- Access to an international learning opportunity during your university studies. Please note that this guarantee does not include funding, but financial assistance may be available if you have demonstrable financial need.
- Additional features may be offered by the admitting division. Please refer to your letter of offer for further details.
Application Procedures for the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program (How to Apply):
- There no separate application required for these scholarships. Students are considered automatically for the scholarships upon admission at the University of Toronto.
- Students must be registered full time for both the fall and winter sessions to qualify for scholarship payment.
Application Deadline: On-Going
For more information Visit the Official Website