General Entrance Scholarships Program 2023 at Toronto Metropolitan University
Toronto Metropolitan University is willing to invite highly intellectual international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in Canada to partake on their ongoing General Entrance Scholarships Program for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The scholarship program have been cited by many as one of the most competitive Undergraduate scholarship program which aims at providing successful applicants full tuition fee weaver which is usually is a non-refundable payment, thus making it a fully funded scheme. The awards are several and and domestic students as well as international students can apply for this opportunity.
The Toronto Metropolitan University have been standing tall as one of the best public research institution located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The university’s core campus is situated within the Garden District and have been aiding financially challenged students get series of opportunities for decades now.
International students (on a study visa) attending and completing studies at a Canadian secondary school, with final averages of 86% and higher, who meet the terms and conditions for scholarship, are guaranteed a renewable entrance scholarship according to the following values. As a TMU applicant, AwardSpring, external link, opens in new window enables you to view and apply for all awards available at the university in one convenient spot. Once you have received your TMU Student Number, activate your online identity, if you have not done so already, to access AwardSpring.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada
Host Institution(s): Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Tuition
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the General Entrance Scholarships Program 2023:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Must have admission to a first-year full-time undergraduate degree program
- Have been continuously enrolled full-time (no gaps in full-time attendance prior to the 2022-2023 regular school year)
- Be enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time
- Have submitted the correct and complete application for admission to the program for which the scholarship is being granted by September 1, 2023
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, protected persons in Canada and international students are eligible for this award
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 General Entrance Scholarships Program at Toronto Metropolitan University (How To Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this scholarship opportunity are expected to include all program choices on the applicable application form. By doing this, students are automatically considered equally for each individual program.
Application Deadline: September 01, 2023
For more information, Visit the Official Website.