Monash University Research Training Program (RTP) Fees-Offset 2023/24
Applications are currently being accepted for the Monash University Research Training Program (RTP) Fees-Offset, which is aimed at exceptional and driven individuals seeking to pursue Research Masters or Research Doctorate degrees.
To be eligible for RTP Fees-Offset, international students need to participate in a rigorous selection process. Monash University’s scholarships are highly competitive, and are granted based on academic performance, previous research experience and research publications, The program offers a RTP Fees Offset scholarship that covers the course tuition fees which would normally be paid by the student. This scholarship is also open to individuals pursuing Joint Research Awards with Monash University as their primary institution.
The Australian Government offers Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to assist both local and international students pursuing Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $33,000 annually Fees-Offset
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Monash Research Training Program (RTP) Fees-Offset:
- Applicants must be either an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder, An International student
- Meet the eligibility criteria for admission to a research degree (domestic students only);
- Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements (international students only); and
- Meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
- Note that RTP Fees-Offsets cannot be transferred between higher education providers.
Scholarship Benefit for the Monash Research Training Program (RTP) Fees-Offset:
- Successful applicants for RTP Fees Offset covers the cost of:
- Course tuition fees; and
- A single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy for international students.
Application Procedures for the Monash Research Training Program (RTP) Fees-Offset (How to Apply):
When you apply for your course, you can also apply for graduate research scholarships unless you are already enrolled. The application process for both admission and scholarship is the same for new and current students, and you will be considered for all eligible scholarships without needing to specify which one you are applying for. However, domestic students who only seek a RTP Fees Offset and not a living allowance scholarship (such as a RTP Stipend) do not need to submit a scholarship application.
Application Deadline: International (Round 3)
Opens 1 April, closes 31 August
For more information Visit the Official Website