NDEP Graduate Trainee Program for Young Graduates 2023
If you are a young graduate with a strong desire to make a positive impact in the Nigerian oil and gas industry across its upstream, midstream, and downstream value chain, you are invited to apply for the Niger Delta Exploration and Production (NDEP) Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is an integrated oil and gas investment company that is the first of its kind in Nigeria, and it is primarily focused on Exploration & Production, Downstream, Gas & power, and Properties.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): Niger Delta Exploration & production Plc (NDEP)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Applicants must not have more than 3 years of post-graduation experience.
- Applicants must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Engineering/Geosciences (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Geology, etc).
- Commercial/Legal (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Audit, Human Resources, Law, etc).
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain, etc).
SEE ALSO: YouTube Internship Program 2023/2024
Application Procedures for the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program (How to Apply):
Individuals who are interested in the NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 are required to submit all necessary documents and complete an online application before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website