Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions 2023 Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students (Fully-funded)
The 2023 call for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships is now open, inviting applications. With a budget of € 260.47 million, these fellowships are aimed at individuals who have obtained a PhD and are seeking to enhance their expertise through advanced training and international, interdisciplinary, and inter-sectoral mobility.
The program promotes researchers to broaden their experience beyond academia by providing them with the opportunity to extend their fellowship by an additional six months. This extension allows them to engage in a placement within a non-academic organization in Europe.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) is a funding program established by the European Union (EU) to support the training, mobility, and career development of researchers in all scientific disciplines. The program is named after Marie Skłodowska-Curie, a renowned physicist and chemist who made groundbreaking discoveries in the field of radioactivity. The MSCA program offers various funding schemes to researchers at different stages of their careers, including doctoral candidates, postdoctoral researchers, and experienced researchers. It aims to foster international collaboration and interdisciplinary research by providing opportunities for researchers to gain experience and work in different countries.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): European Commission (EU)
Host Institution(s): Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Fellowship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postdoctoral
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Fellowships:
- The call is open to researchers wishing to reintegrate in Europe
- Applicants who are displaced by conflict,
- Researchers with high potential who are seeking to restart their careers
- Researchers must apply together with a host organisation, which can be a university, research institution, business, small or medium-sized enterprise, or other organisation based in an EU Member State or Horizon Europe associated country.
Application Procedures for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Fellowships (How to Apply):
If you are an experienced researcher interested in advancing your own research project, you have the option to apply for Postdoctoral Fellowships. To begin the application process, you must collaborate with your chosen host organization and submit a joint application for the next call for Postdoctoral Fellowships, which will be published on the Funding and Tenders Opportunities Portal.
Here are the essential steps you should follow throughout the process:
- Determine which type of Postdoctoral Fellowship is suitable for your project: European Postdoctoral Fellowships or Global Postdoctoral Fellowships.
- Thoroughly review the requirements to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria. The following documents, available for each call on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal and the website of the European Research Executive Agency (REA), provide crucial information for further understanding.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website