International Monetary Fund 2023 Youth Fellowship (Fully Funded to Morocco)
Suitably qualified young leaders between the ages of 20 and 35 from around the world are invited to apply for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Youth Fellowship Program. This program aims to provide an exceptional opportunity for young leaders to actively participate in the IMF’s efforts to address global economic challenges. Successful fellows will have the chance to contribute at the forefront of the IMF’s initiatives and initiatives that tackle pressing economic issues on a global scale.
The IMF Youth Fellowship Program (YFP) is a highly competitive capacity-building program designed to sponsor selected participants to attend the World Bank – IMF Annual Meetings held in Marrakech, Morocco. Through this program, fellows will have the valuable opportunity to engage with scholars, activists, leaders, and experts in the field. Additionally, they will forge meaningful connections with other youth fellows from around the world, fostering a global network of like-minded individuals. The YFP aims to provide a transformative experience that equips participants with valuable insights and connections to contribute to their personal and professional growth.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsors: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Program Type: Youth Fellowship Program (YFP)
Program Location: Morocco
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: IMF member countries
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship:
- Be between the ages of 20 and 35 years as of October 15, 2023
- Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization, Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up, Content creation/influencer and/or contributing to independent platforms.
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics, and development issues, particularly on inclusive economic growth, the digital economy, or climate change
- Have graduated from or currently be a student in the field of international relations and development, communications, economics, or related fields
- Demonstrate good public speaking and presentation skills
- Be a citizen of an IMF member country
- Have no current affiliation with government institutions
- Not have previously been a fellow of the YFP.
Application Procedures for the International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship (How to Apply):
Interested applicants for the IMF Youth Fellowship 2023 are required to complete an online application within the specified application deadline. It is important to note that applications can only be submitted in Arabic, English, or French. Applicants should ensure that all the required information and supporting documents are provided accurately and in one of the designated languages. This will ensure that the application is properly processed and considered for the IMF Youth Fellowship program.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website