Luiss University 2023 International Students Scholarship in Italy
Outstanding and motivated candidates are currently being invited to submit their applications for the Luiss University International Students Scholarship in Italy. This scholarship opportunity is available for those interested in commencing a program at Luiss University during the academic session of 2023-2024.
Our mission is to forge a future driven by the interplay of knowledge, cultures, responsibility, and passion. We uphold the principles of social, cultural, and gender diversity, as well as sustainable development in the realms of circular economy and digitalization. Taking proactive steps for international students is guided by these principles. Welcoming international students is of utmost importance to us, which is why Luiss University is offering fifty-one scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Luiss University has a strong mission to inspire and foster significant societal change through the education of a new generation of successful students and graduates. The university is committed to promoting inclusion, social mobility, and collective leadership. It goes beyond traditional norms, roles, and objectives in order to transform boundaries into new horizons, embracing innovative approaches to education.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Italy
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Luiss University, Italy
Host Institution(s): Luiss University, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Full or partial waiver of the annual tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Luiss University International Students Scholarship:
- This competition is open to students holding non-Italian citizenship
- Applicants who have been admitted, in the 2023/2024 academic year
- Applicants to a bachelor’s, single-cycle master’s or master’s degree program at Luiss University as part of the international selection process based on qualifications
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time degree program.
Scholarship Benefits for the Luiss University International Students Scholarship:
- Applicants seeking for Luiss University International Students Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The scholarships consist of a full or partial waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee, excluding the payment of taxes levied by the State or the Lazio Region (e.g. regional student welfare tax, graduation tax, etc.).
- In special circumstances (very high merit or coming from countries with difficult socio-economic conditions), the scholarship may be topped up by free room and board provided at the University’s halls of residence for a period of 10 months, approximately from September to June, for each year of the scholarship and in any case ending at the time of the earliest graduation session open to the student.
Application Procedures for the Luiss University International Students Scholarship (How to Apply):
Applicants who are interested in the Luiss University International Students Scholarship and have been admitted through the international selection process for enrollment in a bachelor’s, single-cycle master’s, or master’s degree program for the 2023/2024 academic year will be automatically considered for the scholarships. As a result, there is no need to complete any additional forms apart from the one required by the University for admission purposes.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website