Luiss University 2023 Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students
The Financial Aid and Scholarships program at Luiss University is providing scholarships for refugee students in the 2023/2024 academic year. These scholarships are available for master’s degree programs taught in English and are specifically open to UNHCR-registered refugee students from Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
As part of the program, one successful applicant will be granted a comprehensive scholarship, including full coverage of tuition fees and the complete cost of accommodation and meals in Rome throughout the two academic years.
To maintain the scholarships for the subsequent academic year, the student must meet a condition: by July 31st of each year, they should have completed at least 70% of the required education credits based on their first-year study plan. If the selected student fails to fulfill this requirement, they will be responsible for covering the remaining tuition fee payments for the second academic year (2024/2025) as well as their living expenses.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Italy
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Luiss University, Italy
Host Institution(s): Luiss University, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: One
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: African Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Luiss University 2023 Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students:
- The scholarship is open to refugee students who:
- Are residing in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe and have been recognized refugee status in these countries by UNHCR or by National authorities
- Are graduated (Bachelor Degree) in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe or in another country not earlier than July 2021.
- Are going to graduate (Bachelor Degree) by 24 November 2023 in Kenya, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe or in another country
- Have a knowledge of the English language of at least B2, certified by the University or another language institute (ex. EF set/Duolingo)
- Hold a qualification valid for admission to the chosen Second Cycle Degree Programme;
- Meet the specific admission requirements of the Second cycle degree programme;
- Have never before been enrolled in a degree program at any of the Partner Universities.
Scholarship Benefits for the Luiss University 2023 Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students:
- Full-ride scholarship covering:
- Tuition fees and
- The total cost of bed and board in Rome during the 2 academic years
Application Procedures for the Luiss University 2023 Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugees Students (How to Apply):
To complete the application process for Luiss University Financial Aid and Scholarships for Refugee Students, interested candidates need to fill out the online application form. To access the form, candidates must first register on the platform and then proceed to the application form.
When completing the application form, applicants will need to provide their personal information and details about their university. Additionally, they will be required to upload all the necessary documents, including the UNHCR certificate, which should be uploaded in the ID section. Once the background information is filled in, applicants will need to select the specific Degree Course they wish to apply for.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website