Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2023 for International Students
Qualified and outstanding candidates are invited to apply for the Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students at Aix-Marseille University. The scholarships are available for the academic session starting in 2023.
Aix-Marseille University has established international mobility and the inclusion of international students as a fundamental component of its internationalization strategy. In line with this, the university has created a distinctive scholarship program aimed at funding exceptional individuals who demonstrate outstanding qualities and achievements.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in France
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aix-Marseille University, France
Host Institution(s): Aix-Marseille University, France
Scholarship Worth: 10 000€ & Accommodation
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for Students:
- Applications are open for all nationalities
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in Masters degree program
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, Europhotonics (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, FunPhys
- Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids
- Master of Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track
- Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP)
- Master in Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology
- Master Computational and Mathematical Biology
- Master Biomedical Engineering (taught by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master Environmental Engineering (given by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS)
- Master of Public Health, Societies and Development (SPSD)
- Master’s degree in Archaeology, sciences for archaeology, Momarch course
- Master Geography, planning, environment and development: Geomatics and spatial modeling course
- Master’s degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course
- Master’s degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course – Environmental Management, Valuation and Analysis
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM)
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Physical and Biogeochemical Oceanography (OPB).
Scholarship Benefits for the Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for Students:
- Aix-Marseille Université finances you up to 10 000€ for one academic year
- Aix-Marseille Université will book a room for you in a CROUS university residence (provided you complete the necessary procedures within the allotted time)
- Aix-Marseille Université will take care of you as soon as you arrive in France and will accompany you throughout your stay.
Application Procedures for the Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for Students: (How to Apply):
To apply for the Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Select the master’s program that is eligible for the scholarship from the available courses.
Step 2: Submit your application for the chosen program through the appropriate platform, considering your specific circumstances.
Step 3: The directors of the master’s programs will review the applications and select the candidates who will be awarded the scholarship.
Step 4: Upon being accepted into the master’s program, you will receive a letter of admission.
Step 5: Shortly after receiving the letter of admission, you will be notified about the status of your TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship application.
Application Deadline: August 03, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website