Simon Fraser University 2023 Undergraduate Open Scholarship
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications for the Simon Fraser University Undergraduate Open Scholarship. This scholarship opportunity is specifically designed for international undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the university during the academic session of 2023-2024.
The Undergraduate Open Scholarship acknowledges and provides assistance to exceptionally accomplished undergraduate students by granting scholarships on a term-by-term basis. It is important to note that no separate application is necessary for this scholarship. Eligible students are automatically considered for the Open Scholarship based on the established criteria.
SFU is known for its interdisciplinary programs and commitment to fostering a dynamic learning environment. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs across various disciplines, including arts, sciences, business, communication, engineering, health sciences, and computing sciences.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Canada
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Simon Fraser University, Canada
Host Institution(s): Simon Fraser University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Simon Fraser Undergraduate Open Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants who successfully completed at least 30 units of courses at SFU.
- Applicants must have an SFU cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.67 or higher.
- Applicants must have a minimum term GPA of 3.50 in the last term of enrolment.
- Applicants must have been enrolled in one of the last three terms.
- Completed at least 30 units of courses at SFU over the last three terms of enrolment in such courses. For students who fall short of the 30 units requirement because one term’s enrolment was in a single course of five units or fewer, the last four terms will be considered and that term of one course will be set aside in determining unit and term GPA eligibility.
- A student with a disability who is approved to study at a reduced course load must complete at least 30 units of courses at SFU over the last five terms of enrolment in such courses. The student is required to submit a letter from SFU’s Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) confirming that the student is registered with the Centre (CAL).
Application Procedures for the Simon Fraser Undergraduate Open Scholarship (How to Apply):
Potential applicants who are interested in the Simon Fraser University Undergraduate Open Scholarship should be aware that there is no need to submit a separate application. Eligible undergraduate students will receive email notifications regarding their scholarship status no later than the conclusion of the third week of classes.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website