Mozilla 2024 Technology and Society Fellowship
The Mozilla Fellows for Tech + Society 2024 Fellowship is now available for interest applicants who wish to grow as Technologists and civil society organisations are encouraged to apply
This fellowship is focused at the intersection of technology and civil society and exists in part because of the power—and resource—imbalance that public interest technologists and civil society organizations in the Global Majority are experiencing
This fellowship is designed to bring technological strategists and civil society leaders together into collaboration. By pairing technologists [as fellows] with civil society organizations [as host organizations], the program aims to increase the impact of the organizations’ work and enhance their ability to address societal issues that intersect with technology
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Mozilla Foundation
Host Institution(s): Mozilla Foundation
Funding Amount: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Technological strategists and Civil society leaders
Nationality: See eligible nationalities (below)
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Mozilla Technology and Society Fellowship:
- Applicants must be experienced technologists, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a technology-related capacity.
- Applicants Residing in or have work authorization in the country or region of the host organization. Note that organizations have location-specific parameters.
- Understand relevant cultural nuance and context of the host country. Note that organizations may have language-specific parameters.
- Be strategically-minded and collaboration-oriented, with experience in identifying problems and solutions at the intersection of technology and social justice issues.
- Be able to carry out fellowship work to an extent generally consistent with full time engagement. Engagement length of the fellowship is a minimum of 1.5 years and a maximum of 2 years.
- Have working fluency in English
- Eastern Africa
- India, and
Benefits for the Mozilla Technology and Society Fellowship:
- Fellowship stipend
- Supplementary funding, and
- Generous wrap-around support provided by Mozilla
Application Procedures for the Mozilla Technology and Society Fellowship (How to apply):
To begin the application process for Mozilla Technology and Society Fellowship, complete the Mozilla Fellows 2024-2026 Registration Form. The registration form must be submitted in Fluxx. Complete the full application, log in to your account on https://mozilla.fluxx.io.
If you have not received a confirmation email within two business days please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website