Humboldt Research Fellowship for International Researchers 2023/2024
The Humboldt Research Fellowship is currently accepting applications from postdoctoral and experienced researchers who possess the appropriate qualifications. This fellowship program is designed to assist researchers from all backgrounds and areas of research.
The Humboldt Foundation will provide personalized support and a range of resources to the Fellows who are accepted into the program. Researchers from any country who are interested in this excellent opportunity are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation collaborates with multiple private partners on the research fellowship programme with the objective of recruiting top-notch researchers for a research visit to Germany. In programmes that involve private partners, the application, selection, and sponsorship processes follow the standard procedures and guidelines of the Humboldt Research Fellowship Programme. Our joint goal is to attract skilled researchers who can contribute to groundbreaking research in Germany.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Host Institution(s): German research institutions
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postdoctoral
Duration: Not specified
Nationality: All nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Humboldt Research Fellowship:
- Postdoc applicants must have completed their doctorate or equivalent academic qualifications during the last four years. Or you are within six months of completing your doctorate and can already provide a written summary of your findings.
- Experienced researchers must have completed their doctorate or equivalent academic qualification during the last twelve years. He/she must also have their academic profile substantiated by an extensive list of publications in academic journals and by publishing houses that are reviewed according to international standards.
- Applicants must not be a German national
- Applicants may not have lived in Germany for longer than a total of 6 months within the 18-month period prior to submitting your application.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of German or English.
Application Procedures for the Humboldt Research Fellowship (How to Apply):
To apply for the Humboldt Research Fellowship, candidates must submit the required documents through the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation’s online application portal before the deadline. The necessary documents include a CV, a research outline, a comprehensive list of publications, a list of key publications, key publications themselves, proof of completion of a doctoral program or confirmation of expected completion within six months, as well as a statement from the host confirming the availability of research facilities and two expert reviews.
Application Deadline: July, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website