Queen’s University Belfast Vice Chancellor’s Illuminate Fellowship 2023/2024
Queen’s University Belfast is currently accepting applications from exceptional and outstanding individuals for the Queen’s University Belfast Vice Chancellor’s Illuminate Fellowship aimed at international postdoctoral candidates.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland
Host Institution(s): Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland
Fellowship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Post-doctoral
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Queen’s University Belfast Vice Chancellor’s Illuminate Fellowship:
- A completed PhD in a relevant subject
- Normally 2 – 8 years’ post-PhD experience
- A high-quality publication records
- A research profile and plan which is aligned to an existing research strength at Queen’s
Fellowship Benefits for the Queen’s University Belfast Vice Chancellor’s Illuminate Fellowship:
- Internationally Competitive Salary
- Generous fellowship enhancement award of between £20,000 to £50,000 to support your research.
- Funding to recruit a full-time PhD student within the first two years of appointment.
- A career pathway to a permanent Senior Lecturer post at the end of the Fellowship.
- Access to a Fellows Network through our Fellowship Academy
- A maximum teaching and administrative workload in years 3 & 4 not exceeding 20% of your time.
- A vibrant campus in the heart of Belfast City with award winning libraries and cutting-edge facilities. Explore our campus.
- Mentorship Programme and a range of professional learning and development opportunities
- Excellent relocation expenses in line with Queen’s Relocation Policy.
- Many other great benefits offered to all Queen’s staff.
Application Procedures for the Queen’s University Belfast Vice Chancellor’s Illuminate Fellowship (How to Apply):
In order to be considered for shortlisting, you must provide a curriculum vitae (CV) that incorporates a two-sided A4 research proposal outlining how your expertise aligns with the field of specialization within the School/Centre. Furthermore, your CV/application should showcase the following:
- A completed PhD in a relevant area
- Two years of post-PhD experience
- A strong track record of publications
- A research profile and plan that is aligned with an existing research strength at Queen’s.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information Visit the Official Website