Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2024 Grant
Businesses and startups across Africa have the chance to seek funding and enhance their development by applying for the 2024 Grant Cycle of the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation. The application period for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle is currently underway, and the application process is anticipated to span six to eight weeks.
Founded in 2016, the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing grants. Its mission is to support nonprofit organizations at the local, national, and regional levels that are committed to tackling challenges and vulnerabilities throughout the African Continent. The foundation achieves this goal by financing targeted interventions that address a wide range of developmental issues, as outlined in their focus areas (you can find more details in the focus areas tab).
The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation, established in 2016, stands as a non-profit organization dedicated to making a positive impact on the African Continent. Focused on supporting local, national, and regional nonprofit organizations, ACT Foundation provides grants for targeted interventions across a diverse range of developmental issues. The foundation emphasizes effective communication in English, necessitating all applications and correspondence to be conducted in the language. Prospective applicants for the 2024 Grant Cycle are encouraged to utilize the online application portal, ensuring thorough completion of all mandatory questions and adherence to specified guidelines. The foundation, committed to transparency and impact, plays a vital role in empowering organizations to address challenges and vulnerabilities within communities across Africa.
SEE ALSO: Latest Grants
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grant:
- Work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
- Be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than two years (24 months).
- Be legally registered as a non-profit organization (GTE/LTD). However, if applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
- Show a strong governance structure. Details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
- Show evidence of other sources of funding.
- Have a minimum staff strength of 3 part-time/full-time paid Individuals.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary.
- Program/Initiative must be implemented within Africa.
ACT Foundation grants WILL NOT be extended to the following:
- Non-profit without a legal Board of Directors or Trustee (as stated in your registration documents)
- Any entity that has mismanaged other Foundations funds in the past
- Political parties, campaigns groupings, institutions or their subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Organizations that advocate, promote, or espouse inhumane policies, illegal activities or terrorism.
Application Procedures for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grant (How to Apply):
Prospective applicants for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle need to complete an online application. Here are some important points to consider:
- Communication with the foundation should be in English, both in applications and any subsequent correspondence.
- Utilize the online application portal for all submissions.
- Confirm a reliable internet connection before initiating the online application process.
- Answer all mandatory questions in the application.
- Review and double-check your information before submitting the form.
- Use the specified browsers, namely Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- The proposed program’s duration should not exceed 12 months.
- The foundation reserves the right to disqualify applications lacking necessary information.
- Declare any potential conflicts of interest during the application stage.
- Provide an active email address for proper communication.
- Only organizations with successful applications will be contacted to submit full proposals.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023.
For more information Visit the Official Website