UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023 at University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is currently accepting applications from highly qualified international students for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023. These scholarships are open to international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements and are interested in pursuing a degree program at the University.
The GREAT scholarships, supported by The University of Manchester in partnership with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council, are available for master’s degree programs within specific schools. These scholarships are open to students pursuing a master’s degree in the School of Natural Sciences, School of Engineering, School of Law, or School of Arts, Languages, and Cultures.
The University of Manchester, in collaboration with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council, is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity. This scholarship, jointly funded by the university and the UK government, offers up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programs in selected subject areas. It is available to students from India and Nigeria who plan to enroll in the academic year 2023/24.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UK Government/University of Manchester, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Manchester
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International Student
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023:
- Scholarships can only be awarded to offer holders who are passport holders of
- Bangladesh, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand and Turkey;
- If a course/programme lasts longer than one year, the scholarships will be offered
- for the first year of study only;
- Scholarships will be offered at postgraduate taught (Master’s) level only;
- Scholarships will be offered for the study of full-time, on-campus postgraduate taught (MA, MSc) programmes only;
- Scholarships can only be awarded to applicants who are classified by the University
- as an international tuition fee payer;
- As a condition of the award of a scholarship, recipients are required to take part in
- student ambassador and/or mentoring schemes;
Application Procedures for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023 (How to Apply):
To be eligible for the British Council GREAT Scholarship in collaboration with The University of Manchester, it is necessary to complete the GREAT scholarship application form before the specified deadline. The firstname.lastname@example.org will send the application form via email to all eligible offer-holders.
Applicants who are selected for the scholarship will be notified of their successful application by 16th June 2023. For more information on scholarship opportunities specific to your country, kindly refer to the relevant country profiles for further guidance.
Application Deadline: June 01, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website