University of Cambridge 2023 International Students Scholarships
Applications are currently being accepted for the University of Cambridge Newnham College International Students Scholarships. This opportunity is available to eligible postgraduate students who are interested in pursuing a program at the University during the academic session of 2023-2024.
Each year, Newnham College provides scholarships for students who are preparing to enroll in an M.Phil or Ph.D. program. These scholarships are typically supplemented by other organizations such as the Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding, ensuring that the full scholarship amount is covered.
The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs across various disciplines, including humanities, social sciences, sciences, engineering, and medicine. Cambridge has a strong emphasis on research, and its faculty and alumni have made significant contributions to various fields, including mathematics, physics, literature, economics, and computer science.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding
Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, UK
Scholarship Worth: Up to £12,000
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: M.Phil or Ph.D
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Cambridge International Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be in full-time program
- Applicants must about to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D
- Applicants must have first degree in relevant discipline
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Preference will be given to students who select Newnham as their first or second choice College.
The University of Cambridge Newnham College offers several scholarships to high intellectual candidates in the following scholarships program:
- Anna Watkins Scholarship
- The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarship
- Cambridge Australia Studentship
- Dorothy Whitelock Studentship
- Hilda Richardson Scholarship
- Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarship
- Margaret Anstee Studentship
- Mary Anne Ewart Scholarship
- Mary Rogers Scholarship
- Menca de Leoni Scholarship
- Muir Wood Scholarship
- Rhoda M. Dorsey Scholarship
Application Procedures for the University of Cambridge International Scholarships (How to Apply):
The Postgraduate Admissions Office at the University handles the application process for most postgraduate courses. Students who are interested in applying for a scholarship should specify their intention to be considered for Cambridge Scholarships on their Postgraduate Admissions application form. By doing so, they become eligible to be considered for Newnham scholarships.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website