UAEU 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students (Full Tuition)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Host Institution(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the United Arab Emirates Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be ready to study undergraduate courses at the University.
- Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 97%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAT English) or its equivalent.
- Score of at least (680) or more in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1500 in Math EmSAT or its equivalent, for all colleges with the exception of College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
- Score of (1350) in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent; for student admitted to College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Application Procedures for the United Arab Emirates Undergraduate Scholarships (How to Apply):
High school graduates from both public and private schools who are international students and wish to enroll in the program can conveniently apply online through the university’s online application system. This online platform simplifies the application process and allows aspiring students to submit their applications with ease.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023 for Second Academic Semester
For more information Visit the Official Website