Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence 2024 Scholarships for International Students
International students have the opportunity to pursue graduate programs at Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence with a variety of options. The university is situated in the dynamic capital of the UAE, providing a contemporary and forward-thinking academic environment.
Every full-time admitted student enjoys the benefit of a full scholarship. However, to sustain this support, including stipends and additional perks, students must consistently uphold a strong academic standing, adhere to the university’s code of conduct, and fulfill specific requirements throughout their period of study.
The Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence plays a crucial role in advancing several strategic objectives of the UAE Government, recognizing AI as a pivotal element for future development and success. Aligned with its strategic vision and mission, MBZUAI works in tandem to establish Abu Dhabi as a central hub for the global AI community.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Ireland
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: All Countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence Scholarships:
- posses Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE).
- have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
- provide their completed degree certificates and official transcripts when submitting their application.
- Senior-level students can apply initially with a copy of their official transcript and expected graduation letter and upon admission must submit the official completed degree certificate and transcript.
- show proof of English language ability by providing valid TOEFL iBT and IELTS academic certificates (except if waived).
- Graduates wishing to undertake their Ph.D. should have a strong desire to contribute to science and humanity through cutting-edge research, scientific literature, and thought leadership.
- They may wish to pursue a career in academia or at a research institute.
- They must have obtained either of the following, from a university/universities accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE):
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors.
- tudents should have a strong background in both applied and theoretical aspects of Computer Science with a CGPA of at least 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent for both degrees.
- A valid and standard Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test certificate is mandatory for applicants applying with only a bachelor’s degree.
Benefits of the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence Scholarships:
- 100% free tuition fee
- On-campus student accommodation
- Health insurance and UAE visa sponsorship for non-UAE nationals
- Monthly stipend (subject to the University’s rules and regulations, as mentioned in the University Catalogue)
- International and UAE resident students
- MSc: AED 8,000
- PhD: AED 10,000 (Married PhD students may request to live off-campus and receive an additional AED 5,000 housing allowance subject to approval and submission of official documents.)
- UAE national students
- MSc: AED 30,000 (single) or AED 33,000 (married; will require the submission of official documents)PhD: AED 36,000 (single) or AED 39,000 (married; will require the submission of official documents)
Application Procedures for the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence Scholarships (How to apply):
To initiate the application process, candidates are required to prepare and submit the following documents:
For all applicants:
- Online application form
- Curriculum Vitae (including academic history, work experience, research publications, and programming/coding skills)
- Copy of a valid passport
- Photograph with a white background
- Copy of the valid Pakistan national identity card (applicable to Pakistan nationals only)
For UAE Nationals:
- Emirates ID
- Passport copy with unified ID number
- Family book
- UAE National Service completion/exemption letter (for UAE National males only)
For UAE residents:
- Copy of UAE visa
- Emirates ID
Prospective candidates who meet the criteria are encouraged to utilize the provided link for the application process.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2024
For more information visit the Official Website.