University of Oxford, 2023 Rhodes Scholarship [Fully Funded]
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Rhodes Trust
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Worth: Covers Fees + £18,180 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for The Rhodes Scholarship 2023
To know if you can apply for this scholarship, you need to visit the eligibility page, you can enter your country in the box and then click ‘Check your eligibility’. If you have dual citizenship or have lived in a number of countries, we would suggest that you choose the country you have the strongest connection to, for instance the country of your citizenship, or the country you have lived in for the longest.
Benefits for The Rhodes Scholarship 2023
- The Rhodes Scholarship covers Oxford University course fees, as well as providing an annual stipend.
- For the 2022/23 academic year, the stipend is £18,180 per annum (£1,515 per month) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation.
- The Trust will cover the fee for a student visa and the associated International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- The Rhodes Trust will cover two economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
- Scholars receive a settling in allowance and for those Scholars who transition to a second course of study in Oxford
- Scholars will receive assistance to cover the fee for visa renewal and further application for HIS in the case of course extension.
Application Procedures for The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 (How to Apply):
After choosing your country for the Rhodes Scholarship application, you can proceed by clicking on “Check your eligibility.” This will initiate a step-by-step process consisting of six stages to assess your eligibility. Once you have completed the eligibility checker, you can proceed to submit your application for further consideration.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website