Swiss Government 2024 Excellence Scholarships [Fully-Funded]
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2024/2025 academic year for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists. Every year, Switzerland grants numerous scholarships to qualified international scholars and artists, aiming to enhance global collaboration and research partnership between Switzerland and more than 180 other nations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swiss Government
Host Institution(s): All Swiss Public Universities
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded (covers full cost of study and related expenses)
Number of Awards: Several (Not Stated)
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships:
- The applicant must be an international student (a foreign scholar or artist)
- The applicant must be admitted into a Masters or PhD program.
- For Masters program, the applicant must hold (or are about to obtain) a undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from a reputable institution;
- For PhD program, the applicant must hold a master’s-level qualification at merit or distinction (or international equivalent);
- The applicant must have a track record of engaging with research. This may include contributions to publications/articles, promoting their research to a wider audience, prizes for research or project work.
Application Procedures for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria for the Swiss Government Scholarships must first apply and secure an unconditional admission offer for full-time enrollment in a Master’s or PhD program at any public university in Switzerland. After obtaining admission, they can then proceed to submit an application for the scholarship. Please refer to the provided guidelines for the detailed application process.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information Visit the Official Website