FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2023 for Study in Switzerland
CIES Education is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships and financial aid for the FIFA Master programme for the 2023-2024 academic year. These opportunities are specifically offered to international students from African countries. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for these fully funded scholarships, which provide support for studying in Switzerland.
The FIFA Master program provides a yearly allocation of five scholarships. In particular, there are two scholarships available exclusively for African students, which fully cover both tuition fees and living expenses (amounting to CHF 45,000 per scholarship). The Scientific Committee has the discretion to divide these scholarships among multiple deserving applicants, if necessary, in order to assist a greater number of individuals.
The FIFA Master in Management, Law, and Humanities of Sport is an internationally recognized program organized by the International Centre for Sport Studies (CIES) in collaboration with three prestigious universities: De Montfort University in Leicester (England), SDA Bocconi School of Management in Milan (Italy), and the University of Neuchâtel (Switzerland). The primary objective of this program is to advance management education in the field of sports.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): FIFA/CIES
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): CIES Education, Switzerland
Scholarship Worth: CHF 45’000
Number of Awards: 5 Scholarships per year
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Africans/International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2023:
- Applicants should be an International student of African descend
- Applicants should have a pre-qualification that will enable them to take up a postgraduate study programme
- Applicants should be presented with required Supporting documents for their applications to be accepted
- Applicants should be ready to abide by the terms and conditions of the programme
SEE ALSO: Nedbank Quants 2023 Graduate Programme
Application Procedures for the FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2023 (How to Apply):
- Before proceeding with the application for the FIFA Master Scholarships & Financial Aid 2023-24, it is important to familiarize yourself with the application instructions.
- To access the FIFA Master Online Application Form, you will need to create a login and password.
- We recommend that you begin by reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and ensuring that you meet all the Criteria for Applying. Additionally, it is essential to read the Financial Aid information and the Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have determined that you meet the requirements and are interested in applying, please download and carefully review the FIFA Master Online Application Guidelines.
- As part of your application, you will need to submit specific supporting documents, such as copies of your degree certificate and passport. You have the option to upload these documents (the preferred method) or send them by regular post. Please refer to the guidelines for detailed instructions on file uploads. All the required application documents are listed in the application instructions.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website