Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth 2024 Scholarships (QECS)
We’re seeking applications from eligible students for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024. These scholarships provide a distinctive chance to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth country with a low or middle-income status.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Association of Commonwealth Universities
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Universities in Commonwealth countries
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Commonwealth countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the
- Applicants must be citizens or those who holds refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research abilities.
Benefits for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- (Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval)
Application Procedures for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (How to Apply):
- Look through the list of countries and universities hosting scholarships in this cycle.
- Visit the relevant university website for more information on your chosen course using the links included below.
- Complete and submit a QECS application for your chosen university/course by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. Once you’ve clicked apply, you’ll be directed to a log in page. If you don’t already have a myACU account, click get ‘get started’ in the right hand corner of the page to start your application.
- Submit an application to your chosen university for admission to your chosen course
Application Deadline: 10th January 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website