Obama Foundation 2024 Leaders Africa Program
Obama Foundation is inviting qualified Candidates for the 2024 Leaders Africa Program across continents.
Leaders Africa is a six-month, non-residential, virtual leadership journey for 35 emerging leaders from across the continent focused on exploring values-based leadership skills and building deep relationships with fellow cohort members.
The Leaders Africa program seeks to identify exceptional leaders in public, civil society, and the private sector who have a clear issue-focus and who can illustrate the impact of their work. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Program Sponsors: Obama Foundation
Program Type: Leadership Program
Program Location: Virtual
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program:
- Applicants must be residing in all countries and territories in the continent of Africa.
- Must demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant experience in their issue area.
- Applicants must be aged between 24 and 45 years of age on August 26, 2024.
- Be professionally proficient in spoken and written English.
- Applicants must commit to fully participating for the entire duration of the six-month program.
SEE ALSO: USTC 2024 Master’s Fellowship Programs
Application Procedures for the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program (How to Apply):
Interested applicants for the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program 2024 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
The Foundation will carefully review every application and do additional research to verify the information included. Finalists may be invited for virtual interviews. Selection decisions are currently scheduled to be sent in July and August 2024.
Application Deadline: February 9, 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website.