USTC 2024 Master’s Fellowship Programs
University of Science and Technology of China often shortened as USTC 2024 Master’s Fellowship Programs is now open for application from interested applicants to be accepted by the International College of the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC)
The USTC Fellowship for Masters programs has two levels Level A, funded by Ministry of Education (Chinese Government Scholarship), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS-ANSO Scholarship) or USTC, includes tuition waiver, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB and accommodation subsidy; Level B, funded by USTC, includes tuition waiver
The USTC (University of Science and Technology of China) Fellowship is a prestigious program designed to support outstanding scholars and researchers in various fields. Established by USTC, one of China’s top universities, the fellowship aims to foster academic excellence and collaboration by providing financial support, research opportunities, and a conducive environment for scholars to pursue cutting-edge research
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): USTC, China
Host Institution(s): USTC, China
Funding Amount: Tuition waiver & monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the USTC Master’s Fellowship Programs:
- Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, in good physical and mental health.
- Applicants for master’s programs must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China).
- Those who plan to obtain their degrees should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2024.
- Applicants for master’s programs should be under the age of 35 by September 1st, 2024.
- Applicants for master’s programs instructed in Chinese should pass new HSK Level 4 or above; applicants whose native language is Chinese, or can provide proof of studying at a high school / university where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test exemption. Applicants for master’s programs instructed in English need to provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Applicants should meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC.
- Applicants cannot take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship
Benefits for the USTC Master’s Fellowship Programs:
- Tuition waiver
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB and
- Accommodation subsidy
Application Procedures for the USTC Master’s Fellowship Programs (How to Apply):
Applicants seeking for USTC Fellowship for Master’s Programs should follow these steps
- Create your account in the online application system;
- Fill in all the information and upload the documents as required
Note: After submission of your application, please keep checking your email box used for login in the application system for further application documentation, online interview information and so on.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website