USTC 2024 Fellowship for Undergraduate Programs
The International College of University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) is pleased to announce the accepting of application from qualified applicants for the 2024 Fellowship program for undergraduate.
The USTC Fellowship for undergraduate programs has two levels – Level A, funded by USTC, includes tuition waiver, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB and accommodation subsidy; Level B, funded by USTC, includes tuition waiver.
The USTC Fellowship program plays a great role in growing talents, encouraging innovation, and contributing to the global scientific community by fostering international collaborations.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): USTC, China
Host Institution(s): USTC, China
Funding Amount: Tuition waiver & monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the USTC Fellowship;
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, in good physical and mental health
- Having passed new HSK Level 5 or above; applicants whose native language is Chinese, or can provide proof of studying at a high school where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test exemption.
- Emigrants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan applying as international students must obtain their current foreign citizenship before April 30th, 2020. In addition, the applicant must live abroad for at least 2 years during the period between April 30th, 2020 and April 30th, 2024 (more than 9 months of residence abroad per year may be considered as one year)
- The conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC (Annex I) should be met.
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma (equivalent to high school diploma in China) by July of 2024.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 by September 1st, 2024.
- For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2024, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2024.
- Applicants who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funds（2024-2025）cannot apply for this scholarship.
Benefits for the USTC Fellowship:
- Tuition waiver
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB and
- Accommodation subsidy
SEE ALSO: John Lewis 2024 Young Leaders Program
Application Procedures for the USTC Fellowship (How to Apply):
To apply for the USTC Fellowship, applicants need to create an account in the online application system and select the fellowship that they want to apply for. Applicants can either apply for one level or two levels at the same time
USTC will decide which level of the fellowship may be given based on the comprehensive elevation of the applicant. Each applicant can only be supported by one scholarship.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website