NVIDIA 2024 Graduate Fellowship Program for Students
The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program is currently accepting applications for the upcoming academic year. This program enables individuals to showcase their dedication to academia by offering support for research encompassing a wide range of computing innovations.
The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program offers financial support of up to $60,000 per recipient to graduate students engaged in research that holds the potential for significant advancements in accelerated computing and its various applications. Specifically, NVIDIA encourages students who are pioneering breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and associated fields to apply for this opportunity.
NVIDIA is a prominent technology company recognized for its leadership in graphics processing units (GPUs) and visual computing technologies. Founded in 1993, NVIDIA has been a driving force behind innovations in areas like gaming, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and autonomous vehicles. Its GPUs have become essential components in a wide range of applications, from high-performance computing to advanced graphics rendering. With a focus on pushing the boundaries of computing capabilities, NVIDIA continues to shape industries and enable groundbreaking advancements across various technological domains.
SEE ALSO: Latest Fellowships
Fellowship Sponsor(s): NVIDIA
Fellowship to be taken at: Globally
Funding Amount: Up to $60,000
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the NVIDIA Fellowship Graduate Fellowship:
- Applicants must be students who have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application).
- Applicants must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering and other related fields.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Applicants must be applicants available to complete a summer internship (which due to COVID-19 may be held remotely) prior to the start of their fellowship.
- Students may not be immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee.
Application Procedures for the NVIDIA Fellowship Graduate Fellowship (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates should submit their applications through the official website, which involves filling out the online application form and uploading essential accompanying materials:
- A research summary or thesis proposal, limited to 2 pages, along with a bibliography.
- A comprehensive Resume or Curriculum Vitae containing contact details.
- A letter of nomination from a professor (at least 1 letter, preferably from the thesis advisor, with a maximum of 3 letters). It is acceptable to have nomination letters from non-professors, provided there is at least one from the thesis advisor or professor.
- Verification of availability for a summer internship.
Application Deadline: September 7th, 2023 at 3pm Pacific time
For more information Visit the Official Website