Novartis 2023 Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship (Fully Funded)
Novartis is offering the Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship for 2023 and is seeking applications from eligible candidates. The scholarship is designed to support the initiatives of 10 young social entrepreneurs and aid them in advancing their leadership journey.
The Novartis scholarship program aims to develop the leadership skills of young professionals who are committed to addressing the most urgent challenges in the healthcare and mental health fields. This includes individuals such as healthcare professionals, nurses, medical students, and volunteers who are working towards supporting, advancing, and solving issues in these areas.
Novartis is a healthcare company committed to enhancing and prolonging people’s lives by revolutionizing medicine. For more than 250 years, Novartis has been at the forefront of developing pioneering solutions to tackle some of the most demanding healthcare problems. Novartis has been recognized as one of the most admired pharmaceutical companies of 2021 by Forbes. It is a worldwide organization that strives to provide valuable treatments that alleviate the greatest disease burdens of society, using technology leadership in research and development and innovative access methods.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Novartis
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Novartis 2023 Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship. One Young World will prioritise applicants from countries that are traditionally underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis. Applicants must demonstrate a considerable positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
Benefits for the Novartis 2023 Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship:
- Access to the One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 – 6 October.
- Travel to and from Belfast (economy). All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days).
- Ground transport that may be required between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
Application Procedures for the Novartis 2023 Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates who wish to apply for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2023 are required to submit an online application before the application deadline.
For more information Visit the Official Website