Chapman University Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 for International Students
Chapman University is currently receiving applications for the 2023 Financial Aid and Scholarships program available to international students who are eligible and interested in pursuing an undergraduate program.
Merit scholarships are primarily determined by a student’s academic performance, including their grades and test scores, and may also take into account other accomplishments. The Admission Committee has the discretion to decide who receives merit-based scholarships. First-year students can receive up to $32,000 per year, while transfer students can receive up to $15,000 per year in merit-based scholarships.
Chapman University in the USA provides a valuable financial assistance opportunity for deserving and qualified students, in the form of a scholarship. This program is designed specifically for international undergraduate students who want to pursue a degree at the University. The Admission Committee has the power to decide who receives merit-based scholarships. Furthermore, specific departments may offer additional scholarships.
SEE ALSO: Checkout Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chapman University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Chapman University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $32,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Chapman University Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 for International Students:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Chapman University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Chapman University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Chapman University Financial Aid and Scholarships 2023 for International Students (How to Apply):
To apply for this opportunity, potential candidates who meet the requirements must enroll in the undergraduate program at Chapman University. After that, they can finalize and send their Common App application via email to admit-at-chapman.edu.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official website