National College of Ireland International Scholarships 2023
International students can receive multiple tuition discount scholarships for the 2023/24 academic session from the National College of Ireland. These scholarships include the Masters scholarships, Master’s Edge Scholarship, Higher Diploma Scholarship, Future Leaders Scholarship, and Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
International students who have received a full offer to study in a degree program at the National College of Ireland may be eligible for scholarships that cover up to 50% of their tuition fees. However, the specific value of each scholarship varies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): National College of Ireland, Ireland
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
Host Institution(s): National College of Ireland, Ireland
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% of Tuition
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the National College of Ireland International Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must be self sponsored.
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time program.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: €2,000 – €4,000
- Master’s Edge Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Higher Diploma Scholarship: €4,000
- Future Leaders Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship: 50% of tuition fees
Application Procedures for the National College of Ireland International Scholarships 2023 (How to Apply):
When students are offered a place to study a master’s degree course at NCI, they are evaluated for scholarships based on several factors, including their academic records. Specific scholarship types have their application forms available at the official webpage (link provided).
Application Deadline: June 1, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website