Top UCC Masters Scholarships 2024 for Students from Developing Countries
University College Cork in Ireland is excited to declare the initiation of the 2023 Postgraduate Scholarships. This opportunity is available for individuals from developing nations who are either citizens or typically reside there. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, round-trip air travel to Ireland, and provide a monthly allowance of €1000 for one year.
These scholarships aim to empower driven students from developing nations, equipping them with the expertise and insights to significantly influence matters pertinent to their careers. As a result, applicants are strongly urged to maximize this chance and acquire top-notch education from one of Ireland’s premier universities.
University College Cork (UCC), situated in Ireland, stands as a renowned institution of higher learning with a rich history and a strong commitment to academic excellence. Boasting a diverse range of programs and a vibrant campus community, UCC has earned its reputation as a hub for innovative research, exceptional teaching, and global engagement. The university’s dedication to fostering intellectual growth and fostering impactful contributions makes it a distinguished choice for students seeking a world-class education.
SEE ALSO: Cambridge 2024 Trust Scholarship Awards
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College Cork, Ireland
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University College Cork, Ireland
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (MSc)
Nationality: Developing Countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Top UCC Masters Scholarships:
- Applicants must first be offered admission to study a master’s degree course by applying via the PAC portal.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized university with good grades.
- Applicants that are non-native speakers of the English language must meet the approved English language requirements.
- Applicants must meet the required entry academic grade, equivalent to Irish requirements.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
Application Procedures for the Top UCC Masters Scholarships (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates should submit their applications by emailing Ms. Niamh Kiely (email@example.com) and including the following:
- Proof of their online application.
- A motivational statement (up to 300 words) detailing their eligibility for scholarship consideration.
- Contact information for two references.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website