UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships 2023
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School has introduced a scholarship scheme for highly accomplished students worldwide. The program seeks students who can represent the School and their course during and after their studies. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to submit their applications.
Prospective students are eligible to apply for multiple scholarships; however, they can only accept a single scholarship bursary in the event of receiving more than one scholarship. The scholarship bursaries cannot be aggregated or merged; the student will receive the higher of the two amounts. It is not possible to use one scholarship or bursary towards another program, nor can it be transferred.
The UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship is available to MSc applicants who demonstrate strong academic performance. This scholarship program covers a percentage of tuition fees ranging from 25% to 50%, and is awarded to successful candidates.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Ireland
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin
Scholarship Worth: up to 25% to 50% tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School:
- The UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full time MSc Programme.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to the programme of their choice and fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements.
- Exceptions: MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business – are not eligible for Scholarships.
- Country Eligibility: Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MSc, who are not resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum qualifications.
Scholarship Benefits for the Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School:
- The scholarship is worth up to 25% to 50% of the tuition fees of the full-time MSc degree study.
Application Procedures for the Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (How to Apply):
Applicants don’t have to apply separately for this scholarship. They only need to apply for a study place at the school. The scholarship will be considered for all successful applicants who apply to an MSc program at UCD Smurfit School. If you require additional information, you can reach out to email@example.com via email.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website