DAAD 2023 Graduation Scholarships for International Students at Heilbronn University
The Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences is currently accepting applications from high-achieving international students for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships. These scholarships are available for the 2023-2024 academic session, allowing students to commence their chosen program. If you are interested in pursuing your studies at Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences, this is an opportunity you can apply for.
According to the guidelines provided by the DAAD, the degree completion grant can be awarded for a maximum period of six months. Students who have achieved good grades and are expected to complete their studies within one year are eligible to apply for this grant. The purpose of the grant is to assist international students who are facing financial difficulties, not due to any fault of their own, in successfully completing their studies. It aims to alleviate their financial burden so that they can concentrate on their final exams and thesis, ultimately enabling them to successfully complete their course of study.
Under the STIBET program, international students have the chance to apply for degree completion grants. This program is funded by the Foreign Office and administered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). These grants are specifically designed to support international students in completing their degree programs. If you are an international student studying in Germany, you can explore the STIBET program as a potential source of financial assistance.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Germany
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany
Host Institution(s): Heilbronn University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Tuition discount and Travel grant
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships:
- Eligible are international students who are enrolled in and will complete a regular course of study at Heilbronn University.
- The applicant is expected to complete the course of study within one year.
- The applicant has a monthly income of less than the minimum amount required for living expenses according to alien law.
- The applicant must hand in her/his complete application documents personally at the International Office, to Hannelore Lang (S 2.20 / Bildungscampus) or Gudrun Heller (S 2.30 / Bildungscampus)
Application Procedures for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships (How to Apply):
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships should proceed to complete and submit the online application form specifically provided for the scholarship program. By accessing the online application form, eligible candidates can begin the application process and provide the required information and supporting documents to be considered for the scholarship.
- Application form
- Current assessment of a supervising professor regarding the student’s course of study and expected time of completion, a copy of registration for the final thesis (Bachelor’s or Master’s), if available
- Tabular CV
- Current grade reports
- Current certificate of enrolment
- Information on current financial situation and expenses
- A complete series of bank statement of the last 3 months (if requested also of the last 6 months)
- Complete list of all further bank and savings accounts
- Proof of other sources of income (employment contract, pay slip, accommodation allowance, child benefits, scholarships)
- If married, proof of financial situation of spouse (income, accounts, savings accounts)
- Copy of rental agreement
Application Deadline: April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website