University of Hohenheim 2024 DAAD-EPOS Scholarships
The University of Hohenheim, in collaboration with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), is inviting applications for the year 2024 from eligible candidates from Developing Countries. These candidates are urged to seek scholarships for enrolling in an MSc program in Agricultural Economics under the unique initiative titled “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” (EPOS)
Through the EPOS scholarships, the DAAD supports excellent candidates from developing countries who have a strong academic and professional background. These scholarships are highly competitive.
The University of Hohenheim, stands in the picturesque city of Stuttgart, Germany, a place that stands as a beacon of academic excellence in the realms of agriculture, natural sciences, and business. Renowned for its cutting-edge research and commitment to sustainability, Hohenheim provides a dynamic learning environment. With a history dating back to 1818, the university seamlessly blends tradition with innovation
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Germany
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Hohenheim, Germany
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Host Institution(s): University of Hohenheim, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Tuition, Health insurance, a monthly living stipend, travel costs
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Hohenheim DAAD-EPOS Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be citizen of a developing country
- Applicants must have an offer to enrol in M.Sc program at the University.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience post Bachelor’s, prior to the date of applying.
- Academic degrees should be less than 6 years old
- Development-related motivations and intentions
- Must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline.
Benefits for the University of Hohenheim DAAD-EPOS Scholarships:
- Scholarship recipients will have their tuition fees waived for the 2 years of the Agricultural Economics Master’s program,
- They will receive health insurance
- Monthly living stipend,
- Travel costs to Germany and back as well as for research
Application Procedures University of Hohenheim DAAD-EPOS Scholarships (How to Apply):
To be considered for the University of Hohenheim DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, ensure that your application documents are sent to email@example.com. Keep in mind that the HohCampus portal is a designated platform for applications at the University of Hohenheim. Scholarships submitted via email will be taken into account only if there is a corresponding application on HohCampus
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website