VU Amsterdam 2024 Scholarships for International Masters Students
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is welcoming applications from eligible international students for the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Masters Scholarships. These scholarships are available for those seeking to pursue studies in the Netherlands, starting in the academic session of 2024.
The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam provides scholarships to assist international students in their educational endeavors within the Netherlands. Numerous scholarship opportunities are accessible for international students at VU Amsterdam.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Netherlands
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Masters Scholarships:
- You hold a non- EU/ EEA passport and you are not eligible for the lower tuition fee.
- You do not have the Dutch nationality.
- You can prove your academic excellence (GPA equivalent to a Dutch 8).
- You are conditionally or unconditionally admitted to the first year of a full-time English-taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
- You do not need to complete a preparatory programme before the start of your Masters studies.
However, note that some scholarships require additional eligibility criteria. Do well to go through the specific criteria for each of the scholarships listed above.
Application Procedures for the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Masters Scholarships (How to Apply):
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information Visit the Official Website