University of Warwick WMG Excellent Scholarships 2023 for International Students
The University of Warwick is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates who are interested in the WMG Excellent Scholarships for International Students. This funding opportunity is intended for individuals who are seeking to pursue a Master’s degree program at the University.
Beginning in October 2023, the WMG department at Warwick will be granting scholarships and bursaries worth more than £1million to students who are starting their full-time MSc studies within the department.
If you possess an impressive academic and/or professional background and wish to be considered for a scholarship, kindly submit your application within four weeks of receiving your offer, for it to be evaluated. The scholarship committee will scrutinize applications every month and communicate the outcome to you at the earliest, with the initial set of outcomes being announced by February 2023.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Warwick WMG Excellent Scholarships:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2023.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries, on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
Application Procedures for the University of Warwick WMG Excellent Scholarships (How to Apply):
The scholarship application process is carried out via the internet, where individuals who are interested in it must complete and submit an online application form which is accessible on the university’s website.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the official Website