Ocean Country Partnership 2024 Scholarships [Fully Funded]
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is seeking applications from qualified individuals for the Ocean Country Partnership 2024 Scholarships. These scholarships are designed to assist scientific research efforts that contribute to the preservation and sustainable stewardship of marine resources
Universities, and the people who research within them, have a vital role to play in creating solutions to enable the sustainable use of marine resources and address marine environmental problems
The Ocean Country Partnership Programme (OCPP) Scholarships, funded through the UK’s Blue Planet Fund, offer a unique opportunity for students to undertake a fully funded Master’s – and in some cases a PhD – in marine science
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Association of Commonwealth Universities
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Participating Institutions
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: See eligible countries (below)
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Ocean Country Partnership Programme Scholarships:
- Applicants for Master’s should be citizens of, and normally resident in the eligible countries.
- Applications will be accepted for masters or PhD study from citizens of eligible countries.
- Should be working in or have significant experience of work in the areas of marine pollution, sustainable seafood and marine biodiversity.
- Should hold an undergraduate or bachelor’s-level degree. Should propose a research topic which is innovative, timely, and likely to lead to clearly demonstrated wider impact beyond the academic community.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for postgraduate study at the host University.
Ghana, South Pacific countries, India, Bangladesh, Belize, Maldives.
Benefits for the Ocean Country Partnership Programme Scholarships:
- Tuition fees (including general fees and health fees)
- Living allowance
- Research support grant
- Travel grant (case by case basis)
- Dependent, disability and maternity costs (case by case basis).
Application Procedures for the Ocean Country Partnership Programme Scholarships (How to Apply):
Those eager to apply for the Ocean Country Partnership Programme Scholarships 2024 should do so through the online application portal. It’s crucial for applicants to thoroughly review the provided application guidance before initiating the process. Afterward, ensure all questions are answered comprehensively when completing the application.
Application Deadline: 28 November 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website