University of Edinburgh Doctoral College 2024 Scholarships for International Students
The University of Edinburgh Doctoral College Scholarships is currently open for applications. International students wishing to enroll for PhD research program at University for the 2024 academic session are invited to make good use of the scholarship opportunity
To entice top-notch PhD candidates, the University aims to provide exceptional research facilities, excellent supervision, and opportunities for ongoing development. This includes a captivating scholarship program designed to support research students beyond their doctoral studies.
The University of Edinburgh has long been dedicated to incorporating equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) into its endeavors and promoting broader participation (WP) for students facing disadvantages and underrepresentation. The Doctoral College is steadfast in integrating EDI into its policies and procedures, with a commitment to expanding access to postgraduate studies for traditionally marginalized groups, such as BAME students and individuals from the most economically deprived communities in Scotland and globally. The Doctoral College aims to draw a diverse range of applicants to this program and will ensure that recruitment processes are both thorough and impartial
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
Funding Amount: University tuition fee + £18,622 PA
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: PhD Students
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Edinburgh Doctoral College Scholarships:
- The awards are open to UK and overseas students applying to start their first year of study for an on-campus research degree in 2024-2025.
- Applicants must have already applied for admission to a full-time or part-time on campus PhD research programme of study at the University. We encourage applicants who wish to apply for this scholarship to make contact with their academic school regarding any admission deadlines.
- Please check the Entry Requirements for your proposed programme of study for details of other acceptable English language qualifications.
- You may apply for the scholarship prior to obtaining the necessary English language test results but the results should be uploaded as soon as possible.
- These awards cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships but can be held with partially-funded scholarships and will be reduced pro-rata.
Application Procedures for the Edinburgh Doctoral College Scholarships (How to Apply):
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
Application Deadline: Vary by School
For more information Visit the Official Website