Imperial College London 2024 President’s PhD Scholarships
We’re currently welcoming applications from qualified and interested individuals worldwide for the Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-2025. Approximately 50 PhD scholarships are presently accessible, welcoming international students of all nationalities to pursue their studies at Imperial College London in the UK.
If you’re an exceptional undergraduate or Master’s student with a keen interest in pursuing a PhD at a top-notch research institution, the President’s PhD Scholarship offers a remarkable chance. This scholarship could grant you full coverage of tuition fees along with a substantial stipend for a 3.5-year PhD position at Imperial College London.
The Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships offer an exceptional opportunity for high-achieving undergraduate or Master’s students aspiring to pursue a PhD at a world-class research institution. With around 50 scholarships available to international candidates, successful applicants receive full funding for tuition fees and a generous stipend for a 3.5-year PhD program at Imperial College London. To apply, prospective students must establish contact with a supervisor from an academic department at Imperial, securing their agreement to supervise the research project. The selection process is based on academic merit and potential, and interested individuals can apply for admission through the online system without a separate scholarship application form.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College London
Host Institution(s): Imperial College London
Scholarship Worth: Full funding + £22,900 + Other Benefits
Number of Awards: 50 Scholarships per year
Scholarship Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Imperial College London PhD Scholarships:
- Applicants can be international students from all backgrounds and nationalities
- Both full-time and part-time study on the scholarship is available.
- Candidates must be in receipt of, or due to receive, a first class or equivalent in an undergraduate or integrated masters degree; and/or
- Candidates with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
Benefits for the Imperial College London PhD Scholarships:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £25,150 (2024-25 rate) per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Application Procedures for the Imperial College London PhD Scholarships (How to Apply):
Before submitting your application, it’s crucial to establish contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to oversee your research project. Keep in mind that supervisors can only mentor one scholar at a time. For additional details, please refer to the President’s PhD Scholarships – Unavailable Supervisors page.
There isn’t a dedicated scholarship application form. Instead, you need to apply for admission to Imperial through the online admissions system. Your department will then nominate you for the scholarship based on your academic excellence and potential.
Application Deadline: Open throughout the year
For more information check the official website.