University College London 2024 Global Scholarship
Applications are currently being accepted for the University College London (UCL) 2024 Global Scholarship, suitably qualified candidates who wish to pursue a masters program are encouraged to apply
University College London (UCL) Global Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower-income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL
This scholarship is designed to attract and nurture individuals with exceptional academic achievements, leadership potential, and a commitment to making a positive impact in their respective fields.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London, UK
Host Institution(s): University College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the University College London Global Scholarship:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background*;
- AND have submitted a complete admission application (including the submission of references) for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2024/25. Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this fund; students must be coming to the UK to attend UCL in person
Benefits for the University College London Global Scholarship:
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only unless the full-time programme is 2yrs in length. In that case the scholarship will be paid 50% in each year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the student.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal instalments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
SEE ALSO: CcHub Mastercard Edutech 2024 Fellowship
Application Procedures for the University College London Global Scholarship (How to apply):
To apply for the University College London 20Global Scholarship, use the “APPLY” button and visit the International Masters Awards page for information on how to apply
Application Deadline: May 7, 2024
For more information visit the official website