Government of Ireland 2024 International Education Scholarships
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is happy to announce the acceptance of applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Government of Ireland 2024 International Education Scholarships.
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The programme is funded by the Government of Ireland in partnership with Irish higher education institutions and managed by the Higher Education Authority. Under the initiative, 60 scholarships are awarded each year for one year of full-time study at master’s or PhD level.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Ireland
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Irish Universities
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: Non-EU/EEA countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships:
- Demonstrate a record of outstanding academic achievement.
- Show excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of participation in extra curriculum activities. For example: humanitarian work; politics either local, national or international; arts; sports.
- Possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES aligns with their longer-term goals
Benefits for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Application Procedures for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships (How to Apply):
Interested applicants for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2024 are to submit their application via the online application portal on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 24 March 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website.